Veggie Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
Bring this bright, sweet and tangy veggie salad to your next gathering. The yogurt-based agave-lime dressing will have everyone begging for your secret recipe!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. lime juice
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Coleslaw
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pinto beans, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- In medium bowl, mix together yogurt, lime juice, agave syrup, sea salt and black pepper until smooth.
- In large bowl, combine coleslaw, pinto beans, red bell pepper, avocado and cilantro leaves.
- Pour yogurt dressing over coleslaw; mix well.