Tasty Thai Rice Bowl
Rice bowls are a great option for family dinners, especially if you family members have different food preferences. Set up the toppings buffet-style for everyone to top their bowl as they like. An Instant Pot makes it easy to cook the eggs while you prepare the other toppings.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Jasmine Rice, heated according to package directions
- Kroger® Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Thai Inspirations Sweet Chili Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth™ Sea Salt Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- Put water in an Instant Pot to 1” deep and arrange the cooking rack on the bottom. Place the eggs on the rack and pressure cook on high for 3 minutes, using the quick release feature once they are cooked. Run the eggs under cold water to stop the cooking process. Gently peel eggs once they have cooled.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with coconut cooking spray and sauté the chicken until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Stir in the peanut sauce and simmer over low heat to warm through.
- Divide the rice into 4 bowls and serve with the toppings.