Spicy Paleo Street Tacos
These tacos are a must for your Taco Tuesday table. You can also add a touch of sweetness to these tacos by topping them with a mango salsa.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ lb. grass fed beef roast
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 8 large cabbage leaves
- ½ medium cucumber, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Place beef, garlic, jalapeño, tomatoes, and olive oil in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Remove and shred beef.
- Serve in cabbage leaves topped with cucumber and green onions.