Salpicón (Fruit Beverage)
Assorted tropical fruits and freshly puréed watermelon juice come together to create this unique and refreshing Colombian beverage.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 cup papaya cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- Honey, to taste, optional
- 6 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as papaya, watermelon, bananas and mango), diced
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Condensed milk, optional
- In blender, combine watermelon, papaya, water and honey; purée until smooth.
- In large bowl combine diced fruit and juice.
- To serve, evenly divide among glasses. If desired, top with ice cream and a drizzle of condensed milk.