Red, White and Blue Snack Board
This fun and creative snack board is loaded with everyone’s fresh favorites, perfect for a Memorial Day event or a festive 4th of July party.
Serves: 10Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup raspberries or cherries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 5 watermelon slices, cut into stars
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. pepperoni slices
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup yogurt covered pretzels
- 1 cup yogurt covered raisins
- 1 cup white cheddar popcorn
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blue candies
- 2 cups blue corn chips
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into stars
- On a large serving platter, decoratively place raspberries or cherries, strawberries, watermelon stars, cherry tomatoes and pepperoni slices on the left side of the platter.
- On the center of the serving platter, decoratively place cheddar cheese, pretzels, raisins and popcorn.
- On the right side of the board, decoratively place blackberries, blueberries, blue candies and corn chips.
- Place mozzarella stars randomly over the snack board. Serve and refrigerate leftovers