Pimento Cheese Mini Quiches
Serve these little quiches as a small bite at brunch or as an appetizer at a cocktail party.
Serves: 24Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 box (14.1 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1⁄2 cup pimento cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ham, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. Unfold crusts; press out fold lines. With 2½” round cutter, cut crusts into 24 rounds. Press each round into ungreased miniature muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon pimento cheese into each crust. Divide diced ham evenly over cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk cream, eggs, chives, salt and pepper. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown around edges. Serve warm or cool.
- Refrigerate leftovers.