Mushroom Crostini with Vegan Cream Cheese
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup white button mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white wine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Plant-Based Plain Cream Cheese Vegan Alternative
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place baguette slices on prepared baking sheet and brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake 5-7 minutes, until toasted.
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Once warmed, add garlic, shiitake mushrooms, white button mushrooms and baby bella mushrooms. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add white wine, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Spread equal amounts of cheese alternative on each baguette slice, then top with equal amounts of mushroom mixture and pine nuts.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.