Instant Pot Spicy Buffalo Chicken Chili
Grab your spoons (or your favorite scooping chips) and get ready for a bowl full of spicy, satisfying flavor! Prepare in your pressure cooker for a meal that requires minimal effort.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 oz.) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Tortilla chips, to serve
- Fresh cilantro, to serve
- Blue cheese crumbles, to serve
- In pressure cooker, combine chicken breasts, tomatoes, broth, wing sauce, corn, onions, carrots, garlic powder and salt. Cook on high pressure 12 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure.
- Using two forks, shred chicken. Mix in beans and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro and blue cheese crumbles, if desired.