Hot Bacon Spinach Dip
Made with bacon, Monterey Jack cheese and savory onion seasoning, this spinach dip is a winner.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Nabisco® Ritz crackers, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well and pat dry.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and onion soup mix. Add spinach and 1½ cups of the cheese; mix well. Spread mixture in 9” glass pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes until heated through. Top with remaining ½ cup cheese and bacon. Bake 2-3 minutes more until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.