Honey and BBQ Chicken Wings
Spice up game night with these tasty honey-BBQ chicken wings. The crowd will cheer for seconds when the platter is cleared!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 55 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 18 Chicken Wings
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ BBQ Sauce
- 1⁄8 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse wings and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips; cut remaining wings into two parts. Transfer wings to a large bowl and toss with salt and pepper. Lightly coat a baking tray. Arrange wings on tray in a single layer.
- Bake, rotating pan half way through cooking, until wings are fully cooked and crispy, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine BBQ sauce, honey, ketchup, Sriracha sauce, butter and garlic powder. Toss wings with mixture and return to baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.