Harissa Grilled Peel and Eat Shrimp
Serve up tender, more flavorful shrimp by keeping the shells on while you grill.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound shell-on easy peel large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ Moroccan Inspired Harissa Seasoning Blend
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Toss shrimp with oil and harissa seasoning. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt, mint, lemon zest, garlic and salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place shrimp on grill and cook 4-6 minutes, flipping once, or until shells are pink and shrimp is opaque.
- Serve shrimp with yogurt sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.