Fig and Blue Cheese Focaccia Flatbread
Topped with blue cheese, figs and rosemary, this flatbread is out-of-this-world amazing.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup fig paste
- 4 ounces fresh or dried figs, sliced
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- On a clean work surface, roll and press dough out to a 15”x12” rectangle. Brush 1 tablespoon oil over surface. Transfer dough, oil-side down, to grill. Reduce heat to medium. Cover grill; grill 2 minutes until just starting to set. Brush ungrilled side with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; flip crust.
- Spread grilled side of crust with fig paste. Top evenly with figs, cheese and rosemary. Cover grill; grill 4-5 minutes until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through.