DIY Digestion Elixir
Herbs and spices have been used for many years for their beneficial medicinal properties. This blend brings together common culinary spices into a tea that can ease digestive distress.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1” gingerroot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 Private Selection™ Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 cups boiling water
- In the bottom of a French press, place ginger, fennel seeds and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover with hot water. Allow to steep, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Strain spices before serving.