Chickpea and Berry Salad
This salad is loaded with filling fiber from beans, berries and nuts, which makes it a filling flexitarian lunch or dinner.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Strained Greek Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. poppyseeds
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Simple Truth Organic™ Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries, cut into 4-6 wedges
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese crumble
- In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, poppyseeds and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together garbanzo beans, spinach, berries, walnuts and feta. Add desired amount of yogurt dressing and toss to combine.
- Salad can be served immediately or stored refrigerated for up to 3 days.