This twist on traditional stuffing is perfect for a healthy, veggie-filled Thanksgiving side.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup white mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Vegetable Broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion, carrots and celery. Sauté until very tender.
- Add the cauliflower, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the parsley, rosemary, pecans and vegetable broth, then cover with a lid. Cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Serve in a casserole dish and refrigerate leftovers.