Berry and Rosé Summer Sangria
Sweet, fizzy and loaded with fresh berries, this sparkling sangria is the perfect drink to keep you cool on hot summer days.
Serves: 8Prep: 1 hour 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 2/3 cup blackberries
- 2/3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Blueberries
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 bottle Simple Truth™ Rosé
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups soda water
- In small pot over high heat, combine sugar, water, lemon rind strips and mint sprigs; stir to dissolve sugar. Bring to simmer; let simmer 7 to 10 minutes. Let cool. Remove lemon rind and mint sprigs.
- In pitcher, stir together berries, simple syrup, rosé and lemon juice. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Before serving, stir in soda water.