Bento Burrito Box
Roll up some Southwestern flavors for a fun sandwich alternative! Choose colorful cheeses and vegetables to add to the appeal of these rolls. Serve with your favorite dips and more fresh fruits and vegetables.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 17 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Garden Vegetable Flour Tortillas (or other burrito size tortillas)
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Refried Black Beans
- 1 bag Simple Truth Organic™ 90 Second 100% Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mexican Style Blend Finely Shredded Cheese
- 4 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Black Forest Ham Lunch Meat
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Carrots
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mild Salsa
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Cultured Sour Cream
- Spread the refried beans on each of the tortillas, leaving 1” clear around the edge. Heat the brown rice according to package directions and once warmed fold in the shredded cheese. This will make it sticky to help hold the roll together.
- Spread the rice mixture over the tortillas evenly, leaving 1” clear around the edge. Layer 2 slices ham on each tortilla. Make a line of avocado slices down the center of the ham, then make lines of the grated carrots and sliced radishes on either sides of the avocado.
- Beginning at one end, roll the tortilla up as snugly as you can around the filling. Wrap each roll tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate, allowing to set up at least 1 hour or overnight. When they are cool, slice each into 8 pieces and serve with salsa, sour cream and fresh fruits and vegetables.