BBQ Chicken Crescent Rolls
Dinner is stress-free with these simple BBQ chicken stuffed crescent rolls. All you need are five ingredients and 30 minutes to serve up something unique and delicious!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Honey Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tube (8 oz.) Kroger Brand Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls, 8 Count
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- In large bowl, combine shredded chicken, cheese, barbecue sauce and onions.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate at perforations. Over each roll, evenly divide filling. Roll dough over filling; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.