Bagel Sliders with Plant-Based Patties
These fun bagel sliders are made with plant-based patties so they’re perfect for meatless Monday, or for introducing plant-based protein into your family’s diet.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs, beaten together
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 10 mini bagels, halved
- 10 Simple Truth™ Meatless Breakfast Patties
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour eggs into hot skillet. Using a spatula, gently pull eggs across pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until large soft curds occur, and no liquid remains.
- On bottom halves of bagels, spread equal amounts cream cheese; arrange in 9”x13” baking dish, side by side. Top each bottom with breakfast patty, scrambled eggs, cheese and bagel tops.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and patties are cooked.