Adobo Chicken and Shrimp Fajita Party Board
Inspired by the popularity of appetizer charcuterie boards, this grilled fajita twist is sure to wow your party guests.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ Adobo Blend, divided
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow and green), cut into strips
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 16 small small flour or corn tortillas, warmed or grilled
- Assorted fajita toppings like salsa, cheese, guacamole or avocados, sour cream, jalapenos, cilantro and limes
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken in a bowl; mix with 1 tablespoon avocado oil and 1 tablespoons of adobo seasoning. Place shrimp in a second bowl; mix with remaining oil and seasoning mix.
- Grill chicken 6-8 minutes, flipping once, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Grill shrimp 5-7 minutes, flipping once, or until opaque. Remove from grill, keep warm.
- Grill peppers and onions until tender and slightly charred about 5-7 minutes. Use a vegetable grill basket if needed to prevent pieces from falling through the grates.
- On a large cutting board or platter, assemble the fajita board by artfully arranging chicken, shrimp, peppers and onions along with desired toppings.
- Serve with warmed tortillas.
- Refrigerate leftovers.