Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Riesling White Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Riesling White Wine is a refreshing and easy to enjoy wine that displays aromas of jasmine, stone fruit and crisp citrus combined with flavors of orange rind, ending in a long, crisp finish. Made with grapes sourced from Lodi, this table white wine displays true riesling varietal character. Sip a glass of this richly textured riesling wine on its own on a warm afternoon or serve with lightly sauteed chicken, seared scallops, or a crisp apple tart. By cultivating relationships with the local growers, Woodbridge is able to produce high quality grapes for a bottle of wine that is approachable and perfectly balanced. Chill this delicate white wine for at least two hours before serving for the best taste. Please enjoy responsibly.
- 1.5 L bottle is equivalent to two 750 mL wine bottles
- The perfect size for sharing at your next dinner party
- Delicate aromas of jasmine, stone fruit, and crisp citrus give this California wine a unique profile
- Approachable and easy-to-sip fine wine with orange rind flavors and a rich round texture
- A long crisp finish and refreshing acidity make this Woodbridge wine pleasant to taste
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More