Woodbridge® By Robert Mondavi Chardonnay White Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay White Wine unveils aromas of pear complemented by subtle oak and cinnamon. This California chardonnay wine's light to medium body and vibrant acidity showcase characteristic flavors of peach and apple, leading to a toasty finish with vanilla oak notes. Pair this California chardonnay wine with light appetizers as well as hearty dishes like roast chicken with white truffle risotto, or take time to indulge, sipping this chardonnay wine on its own. Grapes in this California white wine are sourced from vineyards where warm days and cool breezes permit the grapes to mature fully for nicely balanced, well-rounded flavor. Oak aging on the lees further enriches this Woodbridge chardonnay's texture and complexity. For best flavor, serve slightly chilled. This fresh yet silky wine is perfect for enjoyment every day. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately six glasses of chardonnay wine
- Woodbridge Chardonnay opens with aromas of pear, apple, and oak
- A California white wine with vibrant flavors of apple, peach, pear, and toast
- A medium-bodied white California wine with a balanced acidity and rich, toasty finish
- Pair this Woodbridge wine with appetizers, like grilled vegetables and fresh fruits, or with heartier dishes