Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Red Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Red Wine offers the taste and versatility of two premium grape varieties. Sourced from California's Lodi region, the cabernet sauvignon and merlot grapes in this fine wine are processed using Woodbridge's state-of-the-art winemaking techniques. Starting with intense plummy aromas, this red wine blend gives way to luscious flavors of cherry jam, oak and blackberry. A full body and silky finish make it an delicious wine to sip on its own or pair with hearty grilled meats and game. Store this bottle of wine at room temperature, but chill in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before serving cool at around 60 degrees. Crafted for over 30 years and perfect for every day, Woodbridge offers approachable red wines that you don't have to overthink. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA
- This 1.5 liter bottle contains the equivalent of two 750 milliliter bottles of wine.
- This large bottle of wine is the perfect size for sharing at your next dinner party.
- Lush plummy aromas define this cabernet sauvignon merlot blend
- Cherry jam and raspberry flavor combine with a touch of vanilla oak in this fine wine.
- This Woodbridge red blend is smooth and full-bodied with a silky finish.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More