Our white nectarines have a beautiful red exterior and a cream colored interior. White nectarines are picked ripe and ready to eat without counter top ripening. They are low acid, which means they are extra sweet and oh so juicy. Nectarines are known for their rich reddish orange color and smooth skin. Nectarines are a great source of Vitamin C and contribute to your daily allowance of antioxidants, potassium, fiber, and iron.
- Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan, Whole 30
- Use as a fresh snack or in salads, charcuterie boards, jams, baked goods, salads, crostinis, and more
- Firm bite with juicy, soft white flesh, low acid, high natural sugars for a sweet taste
- Wine and Cheese, Salads, Fruit Salads, Grilling, Baked Goods
- Store on counter top to soften, then store in refrigerator.
- Low fat; saturated fat free; sodium free; cholesterol free; good source of vitamin C
Nectarine: NutriFacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Nectarine), 1 cup, sliced
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...