Vitacost White Willow Bark Herbal Supplement Capsules 800mg
What is White Willow Bark?
White willow (Salix alba) is a species of willow tree native to Europe, Asia and some parts of North America. Its bark has been used throughout history as a natural remedy for joint and muscle comfortand to support a healthy inflammatory response*.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost White Willow Bark?
- White willow bark contains salicin, a glycoside (sugar compound) used in the synthesis of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin)
- It also contains tannins, flavonoids and polyphenols, and has shown antioxidant activity in limited trials
Vitacost White Willow Bark your everyday essential is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 800 mg of white willow bark per 2-capsule serving
- Contains 50 servings per bottle
- Better value than other brands
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.