Vitacost Targeted Wellness Saw Palmetto Pygeum & Plant Sterols Capsules
Saw Palmetto, Pygeum & Plant Sterols is a high-quality combination formula featuring 320 mg of saw palmetto extract, standardized to 45% fatty acids, and 125 mg of pygeum bark extract, containing 20% plant sterols, per 4-capsule serving.
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is a type of palm tree tree with sharp, saw-like leaves and red berries that thrives in warm climates, such as those in the southeastern U.S. and California. Pygeum is an evergreen tree native to Africa. Historically, powdered pygeum bark has been used for urinary health purposes.
Also included in this formula are 100% of the Daily Value for zinc and 1,000% of the Daily Value for vitamin B6.
What are the benefits of VitacostSaw Palmetto, Pygeum & Plant Sterols?
- Saw palmetto supports normal prostate size and urine flow.*
- Like saw palmetto, pygeum contains natural sterols and fatty acids.
- Decades of research support saw palmetto’s safety and efficacy.
VitacostSaw Palmetto, Pygeum & Plant Sterols is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Unique formula includes both saw palmetto and pygeum.
- Features standardized saw palmetto (standardization ensures consistent levels of the active ingredient in each dose).
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.