Vitacost Synergy Tonalin XS-CLA
What is Tonalin XS-CLA?
Tonalin XS-CLA is a unique, patented dietary supplement featuring conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a naturally occurring fatty acid that, when used as part of a regular diet and exercise program, supports healthy weight management. Tonalin CLA is all natural, derived from safflower seeds.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Tonalin® XS-CLA?
- Can promote a healthy weight in those that include it as part of a regular diet and exercise program
- Positively affects fatty acid oxidation
Synergy Tonalin® XS-CLA is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Contains no harmful stimulants
- All natural, derived from safflower seeds
- Clinically studied and safe
- Each convenient, single-softgel serving provides 72-82% CLA
- Contains 240 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Conjugated Linoleic Acids ( Clas ) ( Derived , from , Safflower Seed Oil ) Tonalin , Cis-9 , Trans-11 Cla , Trans-10 , Cis12 Cla . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Glycerin , Water , Caramel [ Color ] and Mixed Tocopherols ( Antioxidant ) .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More