Vitacost Synergy Pantethine Tablets 247mg
Pantethine features Pantesin®.Pantethine is a disulfide compound that’s metabolized to coenzyme A. It plays an important part in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates and lipids.*
Found in fresh cauliflower, broccoli, sunflower seeds, flour and meats, pantothenic acid is usually lost from these foods after cooking or milling.
- Scientifically validated, pantethine has been shown to support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within normal range*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and lipid levels already within normal range*
- Supports energy by participating in the production of coenzyme A*
- Supports healthy adrenal function*
- Features Pantesin, a pure and highly absorbable form of vitamin B5
- Supplies247 mg of Pantesin per single-tablet serving
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pantethine ( Pantesin ) , Silicon ( As Silicon Dioxide ) , Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.