Vitacost Synergy P-5-P Everyday Essentials Tablets 50mg
What is P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate?
- P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate supplies 50 mg of the active, coenzyme form of vitamin B6 per tablet.
- Vitamin B6 exists in three major chemical forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. As a water-soluble essential nutrient, it must be replaced regularly in the body. Vitamin B6 is found in foods such as beans, meat, poultry, fish, some fruits and vegetables and fortified cereals.
Vitamin B6 performs a variety of functions necessary for good health, including:
- Proper function of the nervous and immune systems*
- Conversion of stored carbohydrates for maintaining healthy glucose metabolism*
- Formation of hemoglobin, necessary for transporting oxygen throughout the body*
- Plays a part in the function of more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism*
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters and myelin formation*
What are the key benefits of Synergy P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate?
- Supports the nervous system*
- Contributes to many metabolic processes needed for good health*
- Promotes the release of stored energy*
- Supports enzymes involved in maintaining healthy red blood cells*
- Promotes healthy gene expression*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate , Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More