Vitacost Synergy GlucoPower Multivitamin Capsules
Synergy GlucoPower® Multivitamin is a high-potency multivitamin, multi-mineral formula that can be used as a part of your diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.* It features a comprehensive combination of nutrients that promote healthy glucose metabolism and provide antioxidant protection.*
- Provides everyday nutrition with 39 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and amino acids.
- Formulated with antioxidants such as green tea, alpha lipoic acid, lycopene and other carotenoids to help promote healthy glucose metabolism.*
- Each 8-capsule serving supplies 500 mcg of chromium, an essential trace mineral required for normal protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism.* Animal research indicates that chromium polynicotinate is safe and may be more effective than other forms of chromium.*
- Each 8-capsule serving supplies 200 mg of coenzyme Q10 to promote cardiovascular health.*
- Each 8-capsule serving supplies 3,000 mcg of biotin to promote healthy carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Features botanical extracts of pomegranate, milk thistle, bitter melon, gymnema sylvestre, turmeric and ginkgo biloba.
- An excellent source vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in one convenient formula.*
- Provides amounts greater than the Daily Value for 19 vitamins and minerals.
- Contains high quality ingredients not used by most multivitamin manufacturers.
- Contains antioxidants not present in most multi formulas.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Acetyl L-carnitine Hci , Alpha Lipoic Acid , Bitter Melon Extract ( Fruit ) , Standardized To , 7% , Bitter Principles , Green Tea Extract ( Leaf ) Standardized To , 98% , Polyphenols , 80% , Catechins , 50% , Epigallocatechin-3p-gallate ( EGCG ) , Milk Thistle Extract ( Seed ) Standardized To , 80% , Silymarin , Coenzyme Q10 ( Ubiquinone ) , Gymnema Extract ( Aerial ) Standardized To , 25% , Gymnemic Acids , Pomegranate Extract ( Fruit ) Standardized To , 40% , Punicosides , Turmeric Extract ( Rhizome ) , Curcumin C3 Complex , Standardized To , 95% , Curcuminoids , Ginkgo Extract ( Leaf ) Standardized To , 24% , Ginkgo Flavonglycosides , 6% , Terpene Lactones , Quercetin ( Bioflavonoid ) , Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa) (Leaf) , Standardized To , 1% , Corosolic Acid , Lycopene Lyc-o-mato , Lutein ( , from : , Marigold Flower Extract ) Lutemax Black Pepper Extract ( Fruit ) Bioperine , Boron ( as , Boric Acid , Glycine ) , Zeaxanthin ( , from : , Marigold Flower Extract ) Lutemax . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.