Vitacost Synergy Coral Calcium and Vitamin/Mineral Complex
What is Coral Calcium Complex?
Vitacost Coral Calcium Complex features coral calcium imported from Okinawa, Japan, created from aboveground marine coral. In addition to coral calcium, it contains a host of other nutrients, including magnesium, selenium and a number of other vitamins and phytonutrients.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Coral Calcium and Vitamin/Mineral Complex?
- Many people don’t meet current recommendations for calcium intake through diet alone or with supplements. Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women.
- An excellent source of magnesium to help maintain healthy bone density.*
- Provides 1.5 mg of boron. Scientific evidence indicates boron plays a significant role in supporting strong bones.*
Why is Synergy Coral Calcium and Vitamin/Mineral Complex your everyday essential?
- Features coral calcium imported from Okinawa, Japan.
- Contains the superior vitamin D3.
- High in both calcium and vitamin D.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Lysine ( as , L-lysine Hci ) , Horsetail Extract ( Herb ) Standardized To , 7% , Silica , Boron ( as , Boron Citrate , Boron Aspartate , Boron Glycinate ) . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Vegetable Magnesiuim Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.