Vitacost St. John's Wort Extract Targeted Wellness Capsules 450mg
St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) is an herb that has been used for 2,000 years for health purposes. The genus name Hypericum is from the Latin word hyper, meaning "above," and icon, meaning "spirit." The species name, perforatum, refers to puncture-like black marks on the underside of the plant''s leaves.
St. John’s wort, especially its tiny yellow flowers, is a natural source of hypericin and other flavonoid (antioxidant) compounds. Hypericin, a natural pigment and the active ingredient in St. John’s wort, has become the subject of intensive biochemical research over the past three decades.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® St. John's Wort Extract?
- Supports mental and emotional well-being.*
- Clinically researched mood support.*
- Supports vasomotor symptoms associated with perimenopause or postmenopause in women.*
- In conjunction with Vitex agnus-castus, can support the PMS-like symptoms in late perimenopause.*
- In conjunction with black cohosh, can support the symptoms associated with menopause.*
Vitacost® St. John's Wort Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Standardized to 0.3% hypericin ensuring consistent potency in every dose.
- Delivers 450 mg per each one-capsule serving.
- Each bottle contains 90 one-capsule servings.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.