Vitacost SOD Antioxidant Catalyst Capsules
What is SOD Antioxidant Catalyst † (GliSODin®)?
GliSODin is a natural, supplement that has been shown to promote natural antioxidants in the body, primarily superoxide dismutase (SOD).* While it''s not an antioxidant itself, it acts as a catalyst.
GliSODin supplement is protected from digestive breakdown by gliadin, a wheat protein that prevents early breakdown. Because it’s food based, GliSODin is usually well tolerated with no side effects or known toxicity.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® SOD Antioxidant Catalyst †?
- Promotes antioxidant defenses and protects against oxidative stress.*
- Supports red blood cells against oxidative stress.*
- Supports the health of the carotid artery intima and media layers.*
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Protects against markers of oxidative stress to white blood cells, during hyperbaric oxygen use.*
- Protects against DNA strand breaks.*
SOD The Antioxidant Catalyst † is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides 500 IU equivalent to 500 mg of SOD in just 2 capsules daily.
- Free of yeast, dairy, artificial flavor and color—provides full potency without added fillers.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Superoxide Dismutase/gliadin Complex . Other Ingredients : Maltodextrin , Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.