Vitacost Sea Buckthorn Oil Omega 7 Dietary Supplement Liquid Capsules 450mg
What is sea buckthorn?
Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) is a tree-like shrub with thorny branches and small yellowish-orange berries native to Asia and northern Europe. It grows wild in sandy, coastal areas and dry, mountainous riverbeds throughout the world, and it’s cultivated for use in cosmetics and foods in the U.S., Canada, Asia and Europe.
Sea buckthorn berries are edible, but oily and acidic. The juice is often mixed with sweeter fruit juices for consumption, and the crushed berries are used to make pies, jams and liquors. Known for its high omega fatty acid content, sea buckthorn oil is used in creams, liniments, soaps and shampoos, or encapsulated for use as dietary supplements.
What are the benefits of Vitacost® Sea Buckthorn Oil?
- One of the few natural, botanical sources of omega-7 palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid present in all body tissues, with especially high concentration in the liver
- Contains omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids
- Sea buckthorn is used in traditional Chinese medicine for digestive and circulatory health. In Russia, the oil is applied topically for skin health.
Vitacost® Sea Buckthorn Oil is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 450 mg of sea buckthorn per single-liquid cap serving
- Supplies 103.5 mg of omega-7 palmitoleic acid per serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Better value than other sea buckthorn supplements on the market!
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.