Vitacost Red Yeast Rice with Policosanol Capsules
What is Red Yeast Rice?
Red Yeast Rice supplies 1,200 mg of red yeast rice plus 20 mg of policosanol per two-capsule serving.
Red yeast rice is a naturally derived extract used in Asia for centuries for its health-promoting properties. It consists of the by-product formed when cooked, non-glutinous rice is covered by a growth of red yeast and then undergoes the process of fermentation.
Policosanol is an all-natural extract derived from sugar cane. Vitacost Red Yeast Rice features BioCosanol® policosanol, which contains 90 percent of the main fatty alcohols that make up policosanol.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Red Yeast Rice with Policosanol?
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Research on policosanol indicates that it may help some people maintain cholesterol levels already within normal range.*
- Policosanol supports healthy platelet aggregation.*
- Policosanol has antioxidant properties that help to protect against LDL oxidation, which is important for cardiovascular health.*
Vitacost® Red Yeast Rice with Policosanol is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies a combination of heart-friendly nutrients in one convenient formula
- Features BioCosanol with 90% policosanols
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
(Note: Red yeast rice may deplete natural CoQ10 levels. Supplementing with Vitacost CoQ10 daily helps restore amounts of this important nutrient in your body)
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.