Vitacost Red Yeast Rice & CoQ10 Targeted Wellness Vegetarian Capsules
- Red yeast rice is a naturally derived extract used in Asia for centuries for its health-promoting properties. It consists of the by-product formed when cooked, non-glutinous rice is covered by a growth of red yeast and then undergoes the process of fermentation.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound that functions as an antioxidant. It’s found throughout the body, with the highest concentration in the cells of organs that require large amounts of energy (such as the heart).
- Supplementing with red yeast rice can deplete the body’s levels of CoQ10.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Red Yeast Rice & CoQ10?
- Support cardiovascular health.*
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant and energy source that helps fuel heart cells.*
Vitacost® Red Yeast Rice & CoQ10 is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- A combination of heart-friendly nutrients in one convenient formula.
- Provides 1,200 mgof red yeast rice and 60 mg of CoQ10 per 2-capsule serving.
- Supplies 100 mg of no-flush niacin, a form that’s easy on the stomach and doesn’t cause flush sensations in the face or neck.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Incredible value compared to other brands.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.71(7)5(5)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(0)