Vitacost Pygeum & Plant Sterols Capsules 62.5mg
What is Pygeum?
Pygeum is a type of evergreen tree native to Africa, with white flowers, red berries and hard, solid wood prized for making tools, furniture and wagons. Native Africans use powdered pygeum bark to support urinary health.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Pygeum & Plant Sterols?
- Has been used worldwide for urinary, prostate and sexual health support*
- Most popular choice for prostate support in France
- Contains three groups of active constituents including phytosterols (with beta-sitosterol) and fatty acids
- Often paired with saw palmetto, a berry extract that supports normal prostate size and urine flow*
Vitacost® Pygeum & Plant Sterols is a tarteted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 62.5 mg of pygeum & plant sterols per single-capsule serving
- High quality
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
PLEASE NOTE: The name of this supplement has been updated to Pygeum & Plant Sterols to offer better description of the content.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.