Vitacost Probiotic 15-35 Vegetarian Capsules
What is Probiotic 15-35?
Probiotic 15-35 is a synbiotic, or supplement that contains both probiotics and prebiotics that work together to promote digestion and support the immune system.*
It features a proprietary blend of 15 different probiotic strains plus NutraFlora® FOS, a highly concentrated source of prebiotics, or non-digestible carbohydrates, that support healthy levels of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.*
Probiotic 15-35 includes a unique delivery system, VIABLEND® Gastric Acid Bypass Technology, which protects live bacteria from the harmful effects of stomach acid and carries them to the intestine.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Probiotic 15-35 - 35 Billion CFU†?
- Probiotics are live “friendly” microorganisms similar to those found in the body.
- Taking probiotics can replenish the supply of good bacteria in your intestines, which may become depleted due to poor diet, medication, health concerns and aging.*
- Probiotics support immune response (a large percentage of cells of the immune system are located in the digestive tract).*
Why is Vitacost® Probiotic 15-35 - 35 Billion CFU† your everyday essential?
- Delivers 15 different strains and 35 billion colony forming units† (CFUs) of viable probiotics (at time of manufacture) per two-capsule serving
- Includes 200 mg (per serving) of NutraFlora FOS, which acts as a natural prebiotic that helps promote healthy levels of beneficial bacteria within the intestines*
- Survives stomach acid and intestinal bile, unlike lesser-quality probiotic formulas
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Pectin , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Alginate , Sodium Carbonate , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Stearic Acid . Lactobacillus acidophilus , L Casei , L Rhamnosus , L Plantarum , Bifidobacterium bifidum , B Breve , B Infantis , B Longum , L Paracasei , , L Salivarius , L Brevis , L Fermentum , L Helveticus , L Lactis , Streptococcus , Thermophilus , Fructooligosaccharides ( Fos ) Nutraflora .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More