Vitacost Pregnenolone Targeted Wellness Capsules 50mg
Pregnenolone is a naturally occurring metabolite produced primarily in the adrenal glands and central nervous system. It’s synthesized from cholesterol and functions as a precursor for the cascade of events from which all other sex hormones, such as progesterone, estrogen and DHEA, are made.
Pregnenolone is found in larger quantities in the brain and cranial nerves than any of the sex compounds. Animal studies provide information showing the correlation between cognitive performance and the cerebral concentration of pregnenolone sulfate.*
With age, the amount of pregnenolone synthesized in the body decreases. Around age 75, it’s believed to be reduced by as much as 60 percent (from the normal amount present at age 35).
- Supports the body’s pool of available material for hormone production.*
- Promotes mental energy and reduces mental fatigue in highly motivated people under stress.*
- Supports healthy brain function.*
- Supplies 50 mg of pregnenolone per single-capsule serving.
- Each bottle contains 180 servings.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.