Vitacost Melatonin Capsules 1mg
What is melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the body. It’s secreted by the pineal gland in response to darkness. Normal production peaks around midnight and gradually tapers off by morning. Natural production of melatonin decreases with age.
Melatonin is well documented to be involved in the body’s circadian rhythm and sleep cycle, as well as regulating a variety of body functions.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Melatonin?
- Provides natural support for healthy sleep.*
- Promotes a more refreshed sleep.*
- Supports healthy sleep in the elderly.*
- Supports natural circadian rhythms.*
- Helps circadian rhythms normalize after jet lag.*
- Has a variety of antioxidant activities shown to be more powerful than vitamin E and vitamin C.*
Vitacost® Melatonin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Natural and non-addictive.
- Provides 1 mg of melatonin per one-capsule serving.
- Each bottle contains 300 servings.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.