Vitacost Liquid Coconut Oil
- Silky-smooth, liquid coconut oil – will not solidify
- Multi-purpose, nourishing oil – for cooking/baking or skin/hair care
- Ideal for high-heat cooking (pan frying, stir frying, sautéing)
- Natural source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), “healthy fats”
- No additives or preservatives
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- BPA-free jar
Save the scooping and spreading for solid coconut oil. This liquid version can be swirled in or drizzled on without the hassle of having to microwave or otherwise melt the oil, which typically comes jarred in solid form.
Coconut oil comes from the pressed flesh or “meat” of fresh coconuts. It’s packed with beneficial nutrients, especially medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of type of healthy fat that’s easily absorbed and used by the body.
- Swap in coconut oil instead of other liquid vegetable oils (canola, olive, etc.) in recipes. Simply measure out the same amount.
- Use to stir fry vegetables, meat or tofu.
- Add by the spoonful to smoothies.
- Try stirring it into tea or coffee.
- Use coconut oil instead of vegetable oil when popping stovetop popcorn, or drizzle it on as a popcorn topping.
- Spoon into soups.
- Stir into salad dressings.
- Soak in a coconut oil bath (add ¼ to ½ cup to tub).
Liquid Coconut Oil .
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.67(51)5(41)4(6)3(2)2(1)1(1)