Vitacost Glucomannan Konjac Root Capsules
What is Glucomannan?
Glucomannan is a soluble and fermentable dietary fiber from the konjac root plant. Its chemical structure is similar to that of galactomannan (from guar gum) and comprises a polysaccharide chain of glucose and mannose.
Glucomannan can absorb up to 200 times its weight in water and forms a thick, gel-like mass that has been shown to be approximately five times greater than that of guar gum.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Glucomannan - Konjac Root?
- As a water-soluble fiber, glucomannan is appropriate for the relief of occasional constipation.*
- The unique, bulk-forming property of glucomannan makes it a top-performing fiber specifically suited for providing a feeling of satiety (fullness) and promoting healthy weight loss.*
- Glucomannan may be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level.*
- Promotes healthy blood lipid metabolism and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.*
- Has no unpleasant smell or taste.
- Has high absorption properties, meaning it can be taken in much smaller quantities than other fibers like pectin or guar gum.
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.