Vitacost Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM Dietary Supplement
What is Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM?
Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM is a unique, multi-nutrient combination featuring extracts of cruciferous vegetables, diindolylmethane (DIM), and indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in one convenient formula. Each single-capsule serving supplies:
- BroccoSinolate, standardized to 4% glucosinolates, the natural, sulfur-containing antioxidants present in cruciferous vegetables. Glucosinolates are a type of phytochemical metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.
- Watercress, 100 mg: a nutrient-packed, green, leafy vegetable naturally rich in antioxidants and glucosinolates.
- Indole --carbinol (I3C), 50 mg: a metabolite found in cruciferous vegetables; forms diindolylmethane (DIM) in the stomach.
- Rosemary, 50 mg: a standardized extract of this perennial herb, known for its antioxidant and camphor content.
- DIM (diindolylmethane), 14 mg: a compound derived from digestion of I3C in cruciferous vegetables.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Cruciferous Vegetables & DIM?
- DIM and I3C support healthy breast and prostate tissues.*
- DIM supports the healthy metabolism and excretion of estrogens.*
- DIM promotes gene communication at the receptor level, supporting a healthy balance of estrogens and androgens.*
- DIM supports healthy cervical tissue in women.*
- 13C has powerful antioxidant properties.*
- 13C supports healthy DNA function.*
- Supplies natural phytonutrients from cruciferous vegetables in easy-to-take capsules
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.83(12)5(10)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(0)