Vitacost Coenzyme B-Complex Capsules
What is Coenzyme B-Complex?
Coenzyme B-Complex supplies a complete spectrum of B vitamins in their active, coenzyme forms. Coenzyme vitamins are a preferred form because, unlike other forms—which have to be converted before they can be used by the body—they’re ready for immediate use.
B-complex vitamins are essential, water-soluble nutrients necessary for a number of vital body processes, from energy production and cellular health to proper function of the immune and nervous systems.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Coenzyme B-Complex?
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) supports proper functioning of the nervous system.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) support healthy metabolism.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) supports the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.*
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) supports the production of acetylcholine, a brain neurotransmitter.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) is necessary for the function of more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism.* It’s also required for hemoglobin formation and proper function of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plays an important part in the formation of red blood cells and is vital for energy production and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Choline is a key structural component of cellular membranes*
- Inositol plays a role in normal growth and development.*
Why is Vitacost Coenzyme B-Complex your everyday essential?
- Features active, coenzyme forms of B vitamins
- Supplies eight B vitamins in one convenient formula
- Suitable for vegetarians
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.3(20)5(15)4(1)3(1)2(1)1(2)