Vitacost Cinnamon Extract 1000mg Tablets
A popular reddish-brown, slightly sweet and fragrant spice, cinnamon has been enjoyed as a culinary seasoning by cultures around the world for centuries. It comes from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum genus of evergreen trees, native to Asia and India.
Throughout history, cinnamon has also been used for health-support purposes, with Chinese writings documenting its use as early as 2700 B.C.
- Offers powerful antioxidant protection.*
- Can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.*
- May support healthy bacteria in the digestive tract.*
- Supplies 1,000 mg of cinnamon extract per 2-tablet serving
- Features a concentrated 4:1 extract
- Contains 80 servings per bottle
- Suitable for vegetarians
- High quality at a great value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.78(27)5(23)4(3)3(0)2(1)1(0)