Hover to Zoom
Vitacost Catuaba Complex Dietary Supplement
3.67(21)View All Reviews
60 ctUPC: 0083500300750
Catuaba Complex is a specially formulated complex for men, featuring six herbs used traditionally around the world for sexual health support.* Included are the following:
- Catuaba: From the bark of the tropical Erythroxylum catuaba tree, this extract is used in Brazilian medicine as a natural aphrodisiac.*
- Muira Puama: Also known as “potency wood” or “warrior wood,” muira puama extract is taken from the roots of the Liriosma ovate tree, native to the Brazilian Amazon. Used traditionally as an aphrodisiac and tonic for sexual health.*
- Maca: Sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng, maca extract is from the roots of the Lepidium meyenii tree, native to the Andes of Peru and Bolivia. Used as a natural aphrodisiac by native Andean people.*
- Tribulus Terrestris: An herb that grows in tropical and some moderate-climate regions worldwide, tribulus terrestris has been used for centuries by Greek, Chinese and Indian cultures to support many aspects of health.
- Horny Goat Weed: Also called Epimedium or Yin Yang Huo, this herb has a long history of use as a libido stimulator for both men and women.*
- Ginseng: From Panax quinquefolium, ginseng is a plant whose extracts are popular in Chinese medicine. Scientific data has attributed its beneficial effects to a group of ginseng-specific saponins known as ginsenosides.
- Offers a safe, natural way to support male libido*
- Promotes sexual health in men*
Vitacost® Catuaba Complex is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- All natural; no caffeine or stimulants
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.