Vitacost Biotin Dietary Supplement 7500mcg
What is Biotin?
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as vitamin H. It’s a water-soluble vitamin that’s not stored in the body and must be continually replaced.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Biotin?
- Supports the breakdown of fatty acids into energy for the body*
- Supports the action of enzymes that affect the skin and intestinal tract*
- May help strengthen brittle nails*
Why is Vitacost® Biotin your everyday essential?
- High-potency formula, delivering 7,500 mcg of biotin per single-tablet serving
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Vegetarian product
- High quality at a great value
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Biotin , Calcium , Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.57(42)5(31)4(7)3(2)2(1)1(1)