Vitacost Biotin Dietary Supplement 7500mcg
What is Biotin?
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as vitamin H. It’s a water-soluble vitamin that’s not stored in the body and must be continually replaced.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Biotin?
- Supports the breakdown of fatty acids into energy for the body*
- Supports the action of enzymes that affect the skin and intestinal tract*
- May help strengthen brittle nails*
Why is Vitacost® Biotin your everyday essential?
- High-potency formula, delivering 7,500 mcg of biotin per single-tablet serving
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Vegetarian product
- High quality at a great value
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Biotin , Calcium , Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More