Vitacost Alpha Lipoic Acid with Biotin Dietary Supplement 300mg
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid with Biotin?
Alpha Lipoic Acid with Biotin is a combination formula supplying 300 mg of alpha lipoic acid plus 3,000 mcg of biotin per single-capsule serving.
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a natural compound that functions as a co-factor in vital, energy-producing reactions.* The body produces very little ALA on its own, and it is difficult to obtain sufficient quantities from diet.
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as vitamin H. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is not stored in the body and must be continually replaced.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Alpha Lipoic Acid with Biotin?
- ALA is well known as a powerful antioxidant.*
- It has been called a “universal antioxidant” because it is effective in water-based substances such as blood, while its reduced metabolite, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), is effective in fatty tissues and membranes.*
- ALA enhances the antioxidant activity of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10.
- ALA may increase levels of glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant.*
- ALA may promote cardiovascular health by protecting against free radical damage.*
- Biotin supports the breakdown of fatty acids into energy for the body.*
- Biotin supports the action of enzymes that affect the skin and intestinal tract.*
- Biotin may help strengthen brittle nails.*
Vitacost® Alpha Lipoic Acid with Biotin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies both ALA and biotin in one easy-to-take capsule
- Supplies 1,000% of the Daily Value for biotin per each single-capsule serving
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.