Vitacost Alpha Lipoic Acid Dietary Supplement 600mg
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a natural compound that functions as a co-factor in vital, energy-producing reactions.* The body produces very little ALA on its own, and it is difficult to obtain sufficient quantities from diet.
ALA is well known as a powerful antioxidant.* It has been called a “universal antioxidant” because it is effective in water-based substances such as blood, while its reduced metabolite, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), is effective in fatty tissues and membranes.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Alpha Lipoic Acid?
- May promote cardiovascular health by protecting against free radical damage.*
- Enhances the antioxidant activity of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10.
- May increase levels of glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant.*
Vitacost® Alpha Lipoic Acid is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.