Vitacost Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl Capsules 500mg
What is Acetyl L-Carnitine?
Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, an amino acid derivative. It’s distributed throughout the central and peripheral nervous system. ALC is known as a mitochondrial antioxidant that can provide anti-aging nutrition.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Acetyl L-Carnitine?
- ALC has been shown to reduce both physical and mental fatigue associated with aging.*
- ALC is a precursor to the important brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which contributes to the support of cognitive function and memory.*
- ALC can help to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- New research indicates ALC may promote healthy glucose metabolism.*
Vitacost® Acetyl L-Carnitine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides 500 mg of ALC per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.36(28)5(19)4(4)3(2)2(2)1(1)